July 29, 2004

Pizza Hell and more tales from the dark side.

It's 12:38 am, an early, early Thursday, 29th July, and I'm sitting in front of a computer monitor shortly after leaving work. Why? Because I care.

Anyway, I'm searching for something to comment on... John Kerry formally wrapped up the nomination... the Republican attack dogs are hot on his heels... and I haven't a damned clue what exactly to write about. Politics. Sheesh.

Drudge is reporting that John Kerry's Vietnam footage that was shown at convention was a setup from the get-go and that Kerry " was thinking Camelot when he shot that film". A serious charge... but, c'mon. Of course if I'd been John Kerry in the rivers and swamps of Vietnam I would have been plotting my 35+ year trek to the White House. I mean, who wouldn't?

I smell disgruntled former comrades who Kerry didn't like in Vietnam. Who's with me on that?

Anyway, that story is here: http://www.drudgereport.com/dnc8.htm

I've noticed something... CNN doesn't really report. It presents. Like FoxNews and all those other gooberball cable networks. I mean, it just glosses the top of the stories that it "reports." Reporters? Hah! Journalists? Don't make me laugh. Insiders with connections to protect? Oh yeah. Most definitely.

Apologies for having nothing considerable to discuss tonight. Open for responses, if anyone wants to post comments... since I have such a huge fanbase.

-rl.

No comments: